We believe that parents are a key element to the life of our school community.
Parents are able to support the school community through Support Networks each year. The Support Networks focus on two main areas.
- Welcoming new families, especially Kindergarten families
- Supporting our Mother's and Father's Day stalls
- Providing assistance on our school's Feast Day and Harmony Day
- Attending school prayers and liturgies for special events like NAIDOC week
- Bingo and Disco Family night
- Team managers for inter-school netball, soccer and touch football
- Group leaders for our sports colour challenge fun day
- Being a tutor in our school reading program
- Library borrowing in Learning Studios
- Participating in learning celebrations during literacy and numeracy week
- Attending and participating in Parent University every term
- Book covering of Learning Studio resources
If you would like to volunteer to help at school, please contact the school office and ask for a Volunteer Form.